Looking for jobs in the Noosa area? Here is a list of jobs that have been on the Gum Tree website.
1. Travel Company Wants You! – Listed 28.3.18
$20/hr + incentives
If you are a young energetic traveller, that likes working in the travel industry, we want to hear from you! We need travel lovers to promote our Travel App called Travello.
Pay is $20/hr some incentive bonuses.
Travello is a social network for travellers used in 180 countries, it’s free to download on iPhone & Android. The app shows travellers around you, has a feed of local travellers pictures and also has local deals etc.
We need people to promote the app around Noosa & surrounds. You will need to have tried the app and know what it does, because you may need to show people on your phone.
So if you love travel and love chatting to travellers – we want to hear from you!
Job can start asap. Call Ryan Hanly on 0415 214 215
2. Miss Moneypenny’s is looking for a Chef, Host and a Bartender – Listed 26.3.18
Miss Moneypenny’s is a high volume venue that is open all day, seven days. It is high end, yet accessible and non-pretentious.
It showcases an international bar menu including traditional Napoli style pizzas, and a core lunch and dinner menu which is based on Mediterranean/coastal home style food. We focus on quality ingredients, beautifully seasoned food, consistency and meticulous detail.
This is an opportunity for casual chefs to come on board to produce high quality food, and learn from our new Heads Chef, who is one of the very best in the industry.
Successful candidates will ideally possess:
· Experience in high volume restaurants
· Experience with Mediterranean coastal food
· Excellent presentation, time management, reliability and communication skills
· A genuine passion for good food
· Meticulous attention to detail and consistency
· Ability to communicate with large teams inclusive of wait staff
· A passion for hospitality and people
Miss Moneypenny’s offers excellent working conditions in a fun team environment … in one of the most prestigious and beautiful streets in Australia.
Applicants should have the expectation for long term employment.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Call Gene on 0420862234 or head in to Miss Moneypennies to hand in your resume.
3. HASTINGS ST BAKERY – Bakery Staff wanted Listed on 24.3.18
We are looking for a shop assistant who has excellent customer service, enthusiastic, hard working and reliable to join our team.
If you are flexible with hours and available school holidays please come into the bakery, introduce yourself with a copy of your resume any day before 11am.
Call Hayley Hunter on 0418865611
4. Haru Korean Kitchen is looking for a Korean waitress – Listed 20.3.18
Haru Korean Kitchen in Noosa Junction is looking for a Korean waitress.
– Mon ~Sat / 6pm~ late
– Customer service and simple kitchen assistance
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0411 042 922