Here are some jobs that I have found online for our Lexis Noosa students. Happy Job Hunting!
1. Customer Service / Kitchen Attendant – Noosaville
Freedom Fuels is an independent petroleum company with 47 Fuel & Convenience retail outlets in Queensland and New South Wales and expanding. Part of the Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd group of companies, Freedom Fuels areas of operation extend to include retailing, terminal operations, wholesale and commercial distribution and supply.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is reliable, has a passion for high level customer service and is able to attend to the various kitchen and shop duties with enthusiasm. It is essential that you are flexible to work across store trading hours, including weekends. This role will also require you to undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, therefore you must be physically capable of undertaking heavy lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time.
To be successful as a Customer Service Attendant you are a positive team player who strives to exceed your customers expectations.
You would be responsible for:
- Operating the console
- Preparation and handling of food
- Preparing customer orders, cooking and food processing
- Able to operate a commercial kitchen
- Providing friendly customer service
- Handling cash and processing transactions
- Merchandising and maintenance of stock
- Food cleanliness and hygiene
- The appearance and cleanliness of the site
The Successful Applicant:
- Passionate to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects (lift up to 18kgs)
- Outstanding communication
- Works well in a team environment
- Has impeccable presentation standards
- A flexible attitude that will grow and change with the business
- An unforgettable presence in customer relations
Please send a resume and cover letter that demonstrates your ability to perform the role described above.
We can offer you:
- The ability to work close to home
- Safe working environment
- Training in the “Freedom Way”
- Employee discount card (6c/L off fuel, 10% off store purchases)
- Positive working culture
- Permanent Full Time Shifts
Please apply directly, no applications will be received through recruitment agencies. No calls from agencies please.Applicants must have a valid entitlement to work in Australia. We are an equal employment opportunity organisation which values workforce diversity.
2. Barista / shop assistant
About the business
Ricks artisan pies and sour dough make pies and breads plus salads fresh daily.
All products are top quality with a strong focus on freshness.
About the role
Position is to join our young team making coffee and serving our customers in a timely manner with a Positive attitude and a friendly smile.
Benefits and perks
modern shop environment
great products to be proud of
Skills and experience
Barista skills preferred
happy outloook in life a must
pleasant personality required
must like customer interaction
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
3. Casual Café All-rounder in Sunshine Beach
A cafe in Sunshine Beach is seeking a casual Café All-rounder (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Café All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
4. Waitstaff/ supervisor
About the business
Thomas Corner Eatery is an up market bistro well known locally and nationally for its quality food and professional, friendly service. We pride ourselves in quality customer service and even better food.
About the role
Thomas Corner Eatery is a high end restaurant in Noosa, serving quality meals with an extensive wine list, professional service and a stunning Noosa River position.
Become a valuable member of our professional, happy wait team.
Must have a minimum of 2 years restaurant experience in a similar role
Must have an interest in food and enjoy the hospitality industry.
Must be able to upsell food and beverages.
Day and evening shifts available.
Wine knowledge and barista training is an advantage.
Must have current RSA . Good hourly rates. Weekend penalty rates apply.
This position is casual with the view to permanent part time/full time for the right person
Skills and experience
If you are a self proclaimed foodie who is passionate about the hospitality industry this position may be ideal for you. You need to be looking for a long term casual position with the possibility of permanency for the right person.
A solid understanding of the hospitality industry is essential. Previous experience in a hatted restaurant is highly desirable.
You need strong all-round quality customer service skills and be confident in running your own section whilst being able to step in and help others as required.
6. Part time job
Able to work mondays and Tuesdays, from 9am to 5pm. A good customer service is a must ! The job includes working in the kitchen .
The job location is at sunshine plaza shopping centre
Please send resume to:
If you are interested only for the money and not interested in provide a descent work , please don’t apply for this job .
7. Volunteer at the Noosa Food and Wine Festival.
Join us in making Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2019 the best one yet!
We’re on the lookout for passionate and energetic people to volunteer at Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2019.
Sounds like you? Get in touch by completing the form below.
Apply Online Here: https://www.noosafoodandwine.com.au/volunteer