Here are a few jobs that I have found online for our Lexis Noosa students. Don’t forget to sign up at reception if you would like to come to Job Workshop on Tuesday at 2pm!
1. Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder in Noosa Heads
Job Description: A cafe in Noosa Heads is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Café / Restaurant All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
2. Assistant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co. is a classic burger shack experience, showcasing the freshest and most delicious burgers in town. Together with our mouth-watering burgers, our menu also features our homemade custard ice-cream or “Concretes”.
Betty’s is continuing to grow with more and more people wanting to be a part of the Betty’s experience. We are now seeking an experienced hospitality professional to step into the role of Assistant Kitchen Manager!
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, this role will be pivotal in ensuring effective and efficient back of house operations. The Betty’s brand will rely on you to deliver the quality product and service that we have become renowned for. As an established hospitality manager, we want to see you lead by example and be hands on with your team in all aspects of kitchen operations.
As an Assistant Kitchen Manager, your role will involve;
- Maintain kitchen presentation, cleanliness and product integrity
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy workplace environment
- Stock control and ordering
- Effective communication with front of house management and staff
- Assisting Kitchen Manager with weekly budgets and food costing
- Effective management of kitchen staff ensuring quality of product and service
- Opening/closing of restaurant
What are we looking for?
- Proven leadership experience within a fast-paced kitchen environment
- High standard of food preparation and productivity
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Some experience in budget management and cost control
- Exceptional presentation, communication, time management & attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including nights/weekends
You will be passionate and proud, have positive energy with a community focus and keen to work within a fast moving and vibrant environment!
In return, you will work with a fresh and driven team that has a lot of fun along the way!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a company that offers excellent career opportunities. Your career path is only determined by your ability, attitude & results.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.
3. Kitchen hand / Dishwasher
Job Description: Required for busy Noosaville club (must have appropriate visa)
15-20 hours a week. Please call Dan on 0419 920 693
4. Room Attendant Grade 2
Job description: RACV Noosa Resort requires enthusiastic and hardworking individuals for room attendant roles, to help maintain our 5-star accommodation rooms and public areas on a casual basis.
A little about us
Located in the tranquil surroundings of Noosa Heads, stylish and modern 5-star RACV Noosa Resort offers 350 bedrooms including one, two and three bedroom apartments and luxury villas.
A day in the position
- Cleaning and servicing guest rooms including making beds, washing floors, dusting and vacuuming to a superior standard;
- Replenishing all amenities;
- Communicating with guests to assist with any enquiries or housekeeping requests and
- Work as a team player passing on knowledge and skills where necessary to ensure room attendants in your team are developed and mentored.
We’re looking for…
- Strong organisation and time management skills;
- A professional positive attitude;
- An eye for detail, proactive and ability to work within a team;
- A general understanding of all areas within the housekeeping department;
- Flexible, reliable and able to meet challenges in a proficient manner and
- Be well presented taking pride in appearance.
What we’re offering…
These positions will work across a 7-day roster. Weekend and flexible availability are highly regarded along with your cheery manner. Uniforms provided.
If you would like to join a friendly hardworking team at our resort, please submit your application today!
RACV will conduct a criminal history check on applicants, subject to current legislation.
5. Barista / All Rounder
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced barista / all rounder to join our team at Curlys On The Boardwalk at Mt Coolum.
* are great at making hot coffee,
* have a serving heart,
* have a positive attitude
and you are a team player, we’d love to chat with you.
* Curlys opens at 9am during the week and 8am on the weekends. With a later opening it means no early morning starts.
** We have set shifts so there is regularity and consistency with when you work, which means you can plan around other committments.
*** We also close over the Christmas break so you can enjoy it with your family and friends.
We are looking to offer regular shifts to an experienced barista/all round on set days per week. You may be required to open and/or close so being responsible, reliable and proactive is important.
Curlys has a special culture where we go the extra-mile, look for solutions, make things happen and work together as a united team to serve our customers.
If you are interested in being part of a business where your contribution is valued and you are looking for 20+ hours per week, please email us with your resume and answers to the following:
1. What would you love about working at Curlys
2. Describe the last time you created a positive experience for a customer where you were extra mile. The more specific the better.
3. What days are you available.
Please only apply if you are an experienced barista.
6. SITUATION VACANT HOSPITALITY
7. Weekend Cook (morning) needed
Simple breakfast/lunch cooking. Preparing preps…
Please text 0422361609 to apply.
8. Experienced staff for Italian Cafe job in Noosa Junction
Job Description: Gelato Classico Italian Cafe in Noosa Junction are looking for an experienced cafe all-rounder with at least three-years experience in fast-paced food environments.
Happy, confident and friendly demeanour is key in this role, as is immaculate presentation, someone who is serious and not afraid of hard-work, and the ability to think quickly. Our Italian cafe is a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for prepping food, serving food & delivering coffee, scooping gelato, creating juices & smoothies, plus clearing tables and looking after customer needs.
Previous cafe/food/restaurant experience is an essential.
Must be available on Fridays. Other days are also available.
There is no night work with an immediate start after successful trial.
If you would like to join our team then please drop your CV into our store in person, or you can email it. Please also include what days you are available. Applicants that fit the brief will only be replied to. Gelato Classico is right next to Coles in Noosa Junction.
9. Front of House
11. Sushi maker and kitchen hand wanted
12. DISHWASHER SAT / SUN nights
13. New Italian restaurant in Coolum
Opening Early August
We are now hiring experienced kitchen and floor staff. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org