Here are a few jobs that I have found online for you. Happy Job Hunting! 🙂
1. Kitchenhand/Cook – Casual
Job Description: NoosaCare
We place our residents and their families at the forefront of all we do. We believe Aged Care doesn’t mean “Institution care”. Our staff are our most valuable asset and fundamental to our success in becoming the business we are and a “happy place” to work and live.
NoosaCare prides itself on Care, Quality and Service to our resident community.
NoosaCare Philosophy is to care for the residents in our community with encouragement, kindness and compassion and to uphold their dignity, privacy and comfort whilst conducting the administration and provision of services in the highest professional manner
About the Opportunity:
NoosaCare is seeking a Casual Kitchenhand/Cook for immediate start to join our enthusiastic team working across a range of shifts including mornings and afternoons. Flexibility to take on other shifts as well as weekend shifts.
To be successful in this role, you must have a high level of customer service, time management and coordination skills. You will be responsible for;
- preparing and serving high quality, healthy and nutritious fresh food to our elderly residents
- maintaining an extremely high standard of kitchen hygiene, and adhering to all Food Safety, Workplace Safety and legislative requirements
- ensuring that residents allergies/intolerances, special diets and requirements are met
- Inspiring and motivating the Catering team and ensuring that they are held accountable for providing high quality services and products to their customers – our Elders.
As a Kitchenhand/Cook, you will:
- previous experience as a Kitchenhand and/or Cook.
- Demonstrate previous experience in preparing and cooking meals in line with daily menu expectations.
- Required to prepare resident meals observing special diets and dietary requirements, including allergies/intolerances and texture modified soft & purees;
- Possess the ability to multi-task and effectively manage their time working in a busy kitchen environment.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently co-ordinate and work as part of the team
- Have a caring, respectful and professional attitude towards our residents and fellow staff
- Have a working understanding of, and the ability to maintain food safety standards and HACCP
- Have flexibility to work various shifts including weekends, and public holidays.
- Require minimal supervision and be able to use your initiative
- Be well presented and share a commitment to NoosaCare Inc’s philosophy of providing fresh, nutritional and well-presented meals to residents, families and staff.
- Eligible and willing to consent to and maintain a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and must be permitted to work in Australia without restrictions.
- Previous experience in Aged care or Hospital environments desirable but not essential.
2. Team Member- North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Future Leaders!
Job Description: Grill’d has a simple mission; make burgers good!
We love using fresh, local produce and are proud of our amazing burgers and overall offering. Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers and delicious sides; it’s an experience – made up of burgers, great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. That’s where our people step in.
What are we looking for?
While our burgers, service and environment are great (OK, we are a little biased), they’re only as good as the people who work for us.
We are looking for hospitality professionals with previous experience supervising, coaching and leading a team in a fast paced environment. To fit in, a sense of humor is a plus, along with a scrupulous work ethic and a desire to learn and develop your own skills. Ideally you will have 1 – 2 years leadership experience with hospitality or retail. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about exceptional customer service and delivering the Grill’d experience EVERY TIME!
What’s in it for you?
·The opportunity to put your previous leadership experience into practice in a fast paced and fun environment.
·Industry leading training program
·Flexible working hours.
·Personalised leadership/career development.
·Becoming a part of a passionate team.
We want you to enjoy coming to work… like really LOVE IT! Apply today to join the Grill’d family!
3. Food and Beverage Attendant
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is a 5 star property well known for service excellence. It also boasts an enviable Sunshine Coast location, alongside Noosa National Park with sweeping views of Laguna Bay. Its restaurant and bar is popular with locals, and from there, it’s only a walk down the hill to the beach and the buzz of Hastings Street.
We are seeking passionate and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our energetic Food & Beverage Team.
You will be full of #coffeebeans as you greet guests from across the world, whilst also remembering a regular face or two. Your vibrant, accommodating personality combined with your creativity and flair will engage guests and ensure they enjoy an experience that will exceed their expectations.
Holding a current RSA is essential and we would also expect you have experience working in F&B/restaurant or a customer service role in a busy and fast paced venue. You must be a team player and pride yourself on your ability to deliver outstanding customer service along with your strong attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Our F&B service roles are a lot of fun, so if you’re an edgy hospitality professional with pride in your appearance and the flexibility to work a variety of shifts over weekends, evenings and public holidays and you can whip up a great cappuccino or cocktail.
Job Description: Noosa Springs Resort is currently seeking a Casual Cleaner to join the team.
5. Chef/Cook – casual
6. Junior Kitchen Hand
Job Description: Zachary’s on Hastings is currently looking for someone between 16 and 20 years old who wants a casual work (between 10 and 20 hours per week, depending on business) where he/she will learn basic kitchen practices while working with a positive team.
The tasks include dish washing, food prep and cleanliness.
Good opportunity for those who want to gain work experience without having to deal with arrogant chefs.
Apply in Person
7. Kitchen hand & waiting staff
8. Casual Kitchen Hand
We are looking for someone who is:
and available Friday and Saturday nights.
Experience in a high volume commercial Kitchen would be a great advantage but we also encourage any Juniors looking for a start in the Hospitality Industry to apply.