Looking for jobs in Noosa? Here are some that I found online. Don’t forget we have our Job Workshop every week on Tuesday at 2pm. Sign up at the reception desk!!
1. Full-Time Chef/Cook Position Available – 2.4.19
Full-Time position for the right applicant. We are looking for a Chef/Cook to work in our team that boasts the best value food on the Coast. With refurbishments commencing shortly we will be the place to eat and we want you to be a part of the team!
Apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38718121?searchrequesttoken=66f9413d-f07c-406d-b144-3de0268c186f&type=standard
2. Casual Bar and Wait Staff – 1.4.19
Your new role
Our client at Palmer Coolum Resort is seeking customer service and bar staff to assist in hosting their Corporate Event across a 3 day period. We require the assistance of 20-30 exceptional staff members for various half day shifts across the 3 days, performing high level customer service duties within the food and beverage scene.
You will need to be available across all 3 days of April 6th, 7th and 8th to work from either 5am – 12 noon, or 12 noon – 6pm.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A valid RSA license is mandatory
- Barista and bar skills
- Impeccable presentation (Black trousers/black knee length skirt, white collared shirt and for males a bow-tie or tie)
- You will need to be available for orientation on Thursday 4th April at the resort at your own expense
What you’ll get in return
An exciting opportunity to be part of the Corporate Event at Palmer Coolum Resort, to earn some extra money and meet new and exciting people.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38714414?searchrequesttoken=66f9413d-f07c-406d-b144-3de0268c186f&type=standout
3. Sushi Chef – Noosa – 2 Hat Restaurant – 21.3.19
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, talented Sushi Chef to join our solid, hard working and dynamic team
Ideally you will:
- Have a developed palate with proven sushi experience in a similar upmarket restaurant
- Be a career motivated and talented Sushi Chef looking to showcase impeccable seafood skills
- Take ownership of your section whilst supporting other chefs within the team
- Be passionate about the guests’ experience
- Achieve consistent high standards of food quality and production
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have a reliable and flexible attitude
- Not be afraid of the hard work required to achieve standards of excellence
- Exhibit passion and excitement over work and have a can-do attitude
- Have a strong understanding of produce and culinary techniques
- Have the drive to learn and a genuine passion for your trade
- Have an understanding of costs and stock control
- Build on your current experience and offer new creative ideas
- Be able to take direction and follow leadership
If you think a career at Wasabi is for you please:
- Send a cover letter that outlines why you think you’d be right for the position.
- Send us your Résumé highlighting your experience to email@example.com
Apply Online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38632054?searchrequesttoken=3b4eaeb1-d80b-47ca-8251-85f93df0e8a5&type=promoted
4. Casual Café All-rounder in Coolum Beach – 28.3.19
A business in Coolum Beach is seeking a casual Café All-rounder (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Café All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
Apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38690797?searchrequesttoken=3b4eaeb1-d80b-47ca-8251-85f93df0e8a5&type=standard
Fratellini is a busy Italian restaurant in beautiful Sunshine Beach trading all day every day. As we enter the busy Easter trading period we are looking for professional wait staff that have at least 3 years experience working in upmarket (preferably Silver Service) restaurants, to work a mixture of mornings, evenings and weekends.
We are looking for team members that are happy, gregarious and outgoing, can carry a minimum of 3 plates, are used to looking after a busy section from seating customers to presenting them the bill.
We pay award wages including all weekend and public holiday loading, 4 weeks paid holiday per year, 9.5% super plus tips.I
f you live or are staying in the Noosa area for a minimum of 3 months, speak perfect English, have the necessary experience and ready to start work within 2 weeks please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now thanks.
If you do not have this level of experience please do not apply as we do not have time to train so need someone to hit the ground running sorry.
Apply online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/noosa-heads/waiting-staff/wait-staff/1212675632
Sumi open kitchen, Noosa junction, Japanese set menus,Wednesday-Sunday, dinner, charcoal grill, 26seats, fine dining, sake, wine, beer, whisky.
Apply online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/noosa-heads/chef-cook/apprentice-chef-chef-cooks/1213161159
Miss Moneypenny’s, located on worldrenowned Hastings Street, Noosa, is an internationally recognised venue,architecturally designed with a relaxed yet premium atmosphere and a focus onsocial dining that offers a diverse range of cocktails, alongside globallyinfluenced Modern Mediterranean cuisine.
MissMoneypenny’s is a high- volume restaurant/bar, open from lunch until midnight 7days per week. It showcases an extensivebar and casual dining menu including traditional Napoli style pizzas alongsidea high end full al la carte menu and extensive late-night dining menu whichcaptures our globally influenced modern Mediterranean cuisine.
Weare now actively seeking a professional, experienced hostess with a sparklingpersonality to be an integral part of this rapidly expanding business.All applicants should deem themselves to be ‘industry professionals’ and havethe desire and passion for delivering a quality product.
Successfulcandidates will ideally possess:
Previousexperience in a similar role in a al la carte restaurant or bar
An exuberantand warm personality
Clear &effective communication skills
Quickthinking & adaptive
Understandingof restaurant floor plans and flow of seating plans
DisplayExemplary hospitality attitude
A passion for hospitality and people
Miss Moneypenny’s offers excellentconditions in a fun, energetic, professional team environment … in one of themost prestigious and beautiful holiday locations in Australia.
Applicants should have theexpectation for long term employment.
Apply Online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/noosa-heads/other/miss-moneypenny-s-is-looking-for-a-host/1193343512
We are a vibrant and busy Backpacker Hostel, located in Noosa.
Weare seeking a friendly and highly motivated Chef with a strong work ethic, tojoin our restaurant team.
Thecasual role will involve assisting/directing the team to effectively help runthe restaurant.
Tobe successful in this role, you will;
·Haveprevious experience in a similar role.
·Bea self starter and have the ability, to work effectively,unsupervised and leadin a busy environment.
·Haveexperience in developing / directing staff and conducting a busy service.
·Displaygenuine passion for delivering consistent quality dishes,whilst maintaining a steadypace in achieving the nightly requirements.
·Havethe ability to think on your feet, solve possible ordering problems and ensurecustomer satisfaction.
·Beable to work a flexible roster, including weekends, evenings,and school holidayperiods.
·Demonstratea flexible attitude, to an ever changing workingenvironment.
·Beable to multi task, perform and effectively run a busyservice.
Toapply submit your application to;
Att Manager – email@example.com
Only applicationsvia e-mail will be considered.(Please do not attempt to apply via Phone callas no Phone applications will beconsidered)
Pleaseunderstandonly suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply Online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/noosa-heads/chef-cook/chef-cook/1190269898