- FOOD & BEVERAGE STAFF
Amazing Silver Service Food and Beverage Staff for Noosa Food and Wine FestivalWe are looking for fantastic silver service food and beverage and wait staff to fill the dozens of hospitality shifts currently available at Noosa Food and Wine Festival, through Sidekicker.
Sidekicker is a on-demand talent platform, which has like Uber an easy-to-use mobile app, you will be sent available shifts straight to your phone. Earning extra cash has never been easier (or more fun!).
What you’ll have:
- Clean, professional clothing and stellar grooming habits
- Friendly, energetic and hard-working attitude
- Extensive experience in food and beverage service having worked for top hotels, venues and restaurants
- Wait staff must have the following skills:
- 3 plate carry
- 5 plate clear
- Wine presentation and pour
- Hot plate carry
What you’ll get:
- Work at The Noosa Food and Wine Festival, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Gain experience with some of Australia’s biggest brand names
- Fantastic hourly rates, with the potential to earn up to $33 per hour
A tech start-up based in Australia and New Zealand and backed by SEEK, Sidekicker is a temporary staffing platform that instantly connects businesses with the help they need: Sidekicks like you! Apply today! The Event isn’t until May but we’re recruiting NOW! You will need to come to our Brisbane office for your onboarding.
Sumi Open Kitchen, inspired by Japanese counter dining, encouraging an interaction between the customer and chef.
The menu focuses on (however not limited to) local seafood ,vegetables and organic meats grilled over charcoal, known as kushiyaki.
We offer a three, five of seven course menu accomodating to individuals preferences.
There are 28 seats including 13 around the bar and additional seats outside within the atrium.
Single bookings of up to 20 guests are possible.
Opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday 5:30 – 9:30PM
As a restaurant manager of Sumi Open kitchen you will bring
- Great hosting skills – na make everyone feel welcome and can connect and build rapport with our locals and regular diners.
- Has a conscientious, positive leadership style to lead a professional team committed to delivering a superior dining experience
- Is an organised, clear communicator with the high level of attention to detail required to deliver the best dining experience for all our customers and create value for our business.
- Has the experience and understanding of what’s required to open a restaurant.
In the role you will be exposed to all elements of the business, Reporting directly to the owner operators and enjoy lots of support from the owners and staff.
Rickys is a stunning venue located in Quamby Place between Noosa and Noosaville – looking out onto the beautiful Noosa River. Awarded 1 Chefs Hat by the Good Food guide, this bustling 120 seat restaurant serves new edge cuisine, with an impressive menu created by our very talented Chef Josh Smallwood. The team at Rickys operate like a tight knit family, always ready to welcome a new member, especially one who is just as passionate about food and wine as they are!
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 07 5447 2455
Wait Person Moondoggy’s Café Bar-187 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566.
– Applicants must live within 30 mins of Noosa on Sunshine Coast and have own transport
– Applicants are to have at least 3 years experience working in a café
- Experience as a Wait Person taking orders, serving guests and clearing tables
- Experience as a Barista
- Experience in Juice Bar
– Applicants must have current RSA
– Approx 30 plus hours a week on roster – must be available Monday to Sunday Earliest start 6am and latest finish time approx 5.30pm (dependent on guest trade). Some shifts are morning or afternoon only and others full day.
– Must be friendly and enthusiastic and willing to work as a member of a small team
– Must have a strong guest focus and positive attitude and want to work in the hospitality industry
– Must follow procedures and wear uniform and badge and safe shoes.
– Applicants are advised this café has a no drug and no alcohol staff policy.
– Applicants are advised that this café may undertake Police checks
– Applicants must live locally to interview and trial and in Australia. This position offers no relocation allowance. Applicants must be Australia residents or citizens.