ATTENTION LEXIS NOOSA STUDENTS
RSPCA Cupcake Day gathers bakers from across the nation to make a stand for animal welfare. Absolutely 100 per cent of funds raised through your baking efforts will help rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome the 135,000 animals that come through RSPCA shelters every year.
Cupcake Day is on
Wednesday 23rd August
READY. SET. BAKE!
Every dollar you raise will change the lives of animals in need.
The RSPCA receives less than two per cent of our funding from the government, so we rely on the generosity of people like you. The money you raise will rescue animals from cruelty and prepare them for their forever homes, by providing shelter, nourishment, veterinary treatment and rehabilitation.
If you sell each cupcake for a humble $2:
- 12 cupcakes can provide an orphaned kitten with a bed, litter tray, meals and a toy.
- 25 cupcakes can cover one week of antibiotics for an animal recovering from surgery.
- 50 cupcakes can de-sex a cat or dog so they can be adopted.
- 120 cupcakes can subsidise emergency surgery for an animal.
- 175 cupcakes can subsidise the cost of prosecuting a cruelty offender in court.