Look no further…check out the available jobs listed below:
Food & Beverage Staff
View Restaurant at Outrigger Little Hastings Street has developed a well deserved reputation for fine food in a relaxed and friendly environment. The Conference facilities in the property are also very popular and we are now coming in to the busy time of year.
While previous experience is essential, having a great attitude will be even more important. Part of this ‘great attitude’ will be your desire to succeed in a very successful property. So if you enjoy working with people and like to have fun at the same time, this may be your next career move. Naturally you will have a current RSA Certificate.
Outrigger’s management culture is based on a set of values which were written by our staff.
We are looking to find employees who will embrace our values and champion them to our property teams.
There are still good shifts available so send me a copy of your current resume today. I will reply to every genuine application.
Gavan F Conway
Director of Human Resources
Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
PO Box 1885
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Tel: 07 5504 0626
Food and Beverage Attendant – Noosa Springs
We are seeking a multitalented person to join our Operations team which consists of food & beverage, golf, and Resort accommodation.
As a Food and Beverage Attendant your duties will include:
• The delivery of superior customer service
• Food & beverage service
• Setup of functions and conferences
To apply the successful candidate will need to meet the following minimum criteria:
• A current QLD RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate
• Prior hospitality experience
• Flexibility to work mornings/evenings and weekends
• Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• A clean and well presented appearance
• Exceptional customer service skills
Please forward your resume to along with a cover letter to –
Daniel Chandler – Operations Manager
COFFEE SHOP ATTENDANT – Tewantin Noosa RSL
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Barista experience
- Sandwich and light meal experience
- Waitperson skills
- Cheerful and friendly manner
- Patient with the ability to multitask
- Reliability and efficiency
It is a Casual position working approximately 20 – 30 hours per week with the successful applicant required to work evenings and weekends.
Please send you application and resume to:
By Thursday, 30 August, 2012
Food and Beverage Attendant – Sirocco Noosa
Situated along the beautiful Noosa River, Sirocco Noosa is currently seeking a food and beverage enthusiast, with a la carte experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate has:
- A la carte experience
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- A love of working with people and is passionate about customer service
- Attention to detail in all aspects of food and beverage service
If this sounds like you send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to Laila or Andy at Sirocco; 2/257 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
(cnr Edward St & Gympie Tce)
Email your applications to email@example.com or drop off in person to Sirocco Noosa 2/257 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville