Love is in the air, everywhere we look around and GV’s hottest Swiss guy Marco, has won our hearts.
Global Village is never short of a little romance. We have witnessed many students share a summer fling, fall in love and even go to extremes like getting married. We thought it would be nice this Spring to match make GV’s hottest guy Marco, with the woman of his dreams, on a romantic date to dinner and the movies.
Perfect Match is a fun dating game of mystery, romance and surprise. In this case 4 glamorous female contestants perched behind a red curtain gave their honest feelings and words to the hot mystery man who was courting them from the other side. Marco had no idea who was behind the red curtain before deciding his preferred love affair with one of the lucky contestants. Marco and his perfect match will get to know each other more in the cinema and over dinner at Italian restaurant, Pasta Pronto.
Choi from Korea helped set the mood by playing some romantic classical numbers on guitar. The rest of GV watched and waited in anticipation to see who Marco would end up choosing as his perfect match.
Each female contestant signified true beauty of a woman inside and out. They all shared good looks, amazing personalities, talent and confidence. Let’s check out how they went.
Contestant No 3: Jenny (Switzerland)
Although Jenny flattered Marco with her hard to get approach she was the first to go.
Contestant No 4: Ananda (Brazil)
Ananda proved to be a caring, loving and sensitive woman but this too was not Marco’s preferred type.
Contestant No 2: Alejandra (Columbia)
Alejandra came across as very fun, friendly and committed. She likes to party, party, party but Marco had his mind on somebody else.
Contestant No 1: Aurelia (France)
Was it the one night stand question that put Aurelia over the line, who knows but Marco knew at some point that Aurelia was his perfect match!
Congratulations to the two of you. We can’t wait to hear all the goss!
PERFECT MATCH QUESTIONS
1) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
2) When was your last relationship and how long did it last?
3) What are you looking for in a relationship?
4) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?
5) Do you want to marry?
6) What do you do for fun?
7) Do you believe in love at first sight?
8) Which is your favourite book/movie?
9) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do?
10) Which is your favourite music?
11) How do you spend your spare time?
12) If you were an animal what would you want to be?
13) Which was the first crush you ever had?
14) Describe your perfect holiday.