The new round of exam preparation courses will start on 13th September.
- IELTS– suitable for students at intermediate level and above needing an IELTS score for immigration or university entrance
- PET– suitable for students wanting an intensive intermediate level exam preparation course. Excellent foundation for future FCE study.
- FCE suitable for students at upper intermediate level wanting an intensive exam preparation course and a certificate that is recognised by TAFE colleges and the business industry.
- CAE– suitable for advanced level students wanting an intensive exam preparation course. CAE is accepted by many universities here in Australia and in Europe for under graduate entrance.
- CPE– suitable for students who have passed the advanced level. Proficiency level is the highest level Cambridge exam and will give you an advantage in securing a job where English is a pre requisite.
- BEC Vsuitable for upper intermediate and above students wanting a business English certificate that is recognised by business and corporations around the world.
Entry to all of these courses is subject to passing a pre test. There are only a few places left so if you are intersted you can sign up on the student notice board. Pre testing will be done on 1st September. External students can send pre tests to the Director of Studies by emailing the college on firstname.lastname@example.org attention Becky Cantor.