The busy Holiday season is upon us… Local Restaurants, cafes, hotels and resorts are all busy for the next couple of months, and they need help.
- Customer Service – The French Bakery in Peregian Beach is looking for a French-speaking, mature student to help serve and communicate with French-speaking customers. Phone Kate on 54712200
- Cleaner – Noosa Backpackers is looking for a cleaner after school and weekends. Phone 54498151 or drop your resume in to 9 -13 William Street, Noosaville
- Cleaners – Busy Noosa Resort, Weekends work essential, ABN required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 54472412
- NOSH IT need an experienced CounterAssistant and a Cook/Chef, 15 hours per week for each position 0417 171313
- Cleaner – Noosaville Resort, weekends and Mondays, 0412 392503
- Catalogue Delivery – 8 – 10 hours per week, call 1300 663161
The Boathouse on the River at Noosaville is looking qualified and responsible staff to fill the following positions:
WAITER/WAITRESS Must have ability and confidence to run own A la Carte section in busy restaurant. Mostly night work and approx 20 to 35 hours per week. Will pay above award wages to suitably qualified applicants.
COOK Confident and hardworking person with ability to cook pizzas and fish & chips – previous experience appreciated. Mostly night work and approx 15 to 25 hours per week.
KITCHEN HAND Confident and hard-working person with strong physical ability to handle kitchen washing and cleaning tasks. Mostly night work and approx 15 to 25 hours per week.
NOTE: All applicants MUST be available for the Christmas and New Year period and have good English communication skills. Contact – Steve or Phil at the Boathouse, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville – 5474 2754 – or email@example.com – drop in with your resume for immediate interview.
TIP OF THE DAY: Remember that many businesses do not advertise positions vacant, but rely on people who walk in to apply for work. Get lots of copies of your resume and spread them around town… the work is there but you must look for it!