During the Summer period, GV Noosa offers a 4 week full time afternoon program for students looking for specialist study in Business Communications.
Business Communications Intensive is designed to challenge students to develop high level business communications skills through a mixture of Business English study and presentations. The timetable of the program is designed to keep mornings free for students to engage in private study, small group work, or, during the peak tourist season, to work part time.
- This course will focus on improving communications skills for the business world
- This course includes 4 morning company visits, in addition to normal class time
- Students will be required to complete a ‘real-world’ project to be presented at the end of the course
- Materials are to be provided
- Students will gain a certificate in Business English Communications
The timetable is as follows:
Monday and Friday
1pm to 3pm – Grammar Workshop
3.15pm to 5.15pm – Business Intensive
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
1pm to 2pm – Conversation Option
3.15pm – 5.15pm – Business Intensive
Wednesday Mornings – Company visit
Other mornings free for individual study and presentation research.
This is a very challenging but very valuable course with real benefits for students looking to develop presentation skills in English and who may be looking to work in an English speaking environment.
Please speak to Becky for more details.